Toilets:

Recommend:

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes No
Reviewed by karen Lippitt
June 16, 2010
Report this review

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

After years of talking about it, some old school friends and I finally arranged a lunch. We are all professional women, living in various parts of the country and Chelmsford was deemed a central point to meet. But where to eat? As a self confessed foodie, I took no chances and made sure out choice of venue came highly recommended and boy did my research pay off. I work in Spain and Portugal for much of the year but haven't found anywhere to match the qualitiy of tapas (don't get me started on the deep fried baby squid or I shall start drooling all over again). Every dish had a distictive flavour - tapas can be so samey in my experience, we put calory counting to one side and shared the amazing banana and apple pancakes. There was a fabulous choice of wine, the service was second to none and it was amazing value for money. We shall not leave it another ten years but will go back again and again!!

To write a comment please register or log in.

Hot Offers

Register your details and get exclusive dining offers from local restaurants, pubs and hotels in your area sent to your inbox!

Register for Special Offers

Random Review

User rating

Reviewed by elaine renshaw
User rating

Reviewed by Debbie
User rating

Reviewed by Unhappy customer

Helpful Reviews

User rating

Reviewed by B. Ince.
User rating