Toilets:

Recommend:

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes No
Reviewed by Melanie Whitten
March 03, 2010
Report this review

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

I am an ex British Airways longhaul hosty and have travelled all over the world, eating in the best restaurants and sampling all delights. During my flying years - when I was back in the country - the one place I could be found if I wanted to go out would be Pinchos - the ambience, the service, the food and wonderful warmth and welcome was always paramount. I now no longer fly - but I frequent Pinchos often as the atmosphere and friendliness of everyone is so inviting - why go else where I ask myself!!!! When the sun shines (although there are warming heaters outside when not so warm)- the outside seating area is a suntrap and one can watch the world go by and enjoy an almost mediterranean atmosphere.....lunch times often span into the evening as it becomes so comfortable and friendly. I have only praise and compliments to give this lovely Tapas Bar - I would recommend it highly.

To write a comment please register or log in.

Hot Offers

Register your details and get exclusive dining offers from local restaurants, pubs and hotels in your area sent to your inbox!

Register for Special Offers

Random Review

User rating

Reviewed by nathan hodgkins
User rating

Reviewed by Bernard de Neumann
User rating

Reviewed by Lorraine Bowen

Helpful Reviews

User rating

Reviewed by Andrew Field
User rating