Toilets:

Recommend:

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes No
Reviewed by Scott Cutmore
September 07, 2012
Report this review

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful

Went to see Navi the No1 tribute act to Michael Jackson in the world.
Booked in advance a table for 7, Food was not bad and the overall value for a act and meal was not bad at 16.50.
Here's the bad bit, We were seated behind a wall in the conservatory area and could only see him though a side window, MY mother is in a wheelchair so when I explained that we could not see the stage if you could call it that, I was told the acts move around the whole area. Once the act started this was not the case, I complained again about the fact that we were seated without a view and that the table should have not been sold, We was told that we could move to a better position, but i explained then we would be moving in front of the other tables in the conservatory area and blocking their view and also then Navi (MJ) would not be able to get in this area.
Totally no help from the serving lady and this totally spoilt our night,
I would never recommend going to see a tribute act there again as this is not a venue big enough. A total disappointment.
Do not waste your money, Shame they shut Castaway's much better staff, venue ect. I atcually felt sorry for Navi as this must have been such a comedown for him, I would not be happy with his management booking such a stupid venue like this.

To write a comment please register or log in.

Hot Offers

Register your details and get exclusive dining offers from local restaurants, pubs and hotels in your area sent to your inbox!

Register for Special Offers

Random Review

User rating

Reviewed by Tessa Harris
User rating

Reviewed by andrea hatfield
User rating

Reviewed by will

Helpful Reviews

User rating

Reviewed by Jg
User rating